Monday, May 28, 2012

    Hey Guys!!! I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last regular video that I will be posting. This blog was for a school project, and the due date is on Wednesday. So, during the summer, I will try to post videos every so often. But.... Today I do have a special treat for you as a last video. today I will be playing a special mix that I composed for a talent show in fourth grade. The mix consists of Moon Dance, by Van Morrison, then the theme from Indiana Jones, then the theme from Star Wars, and finally the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean. I am sorry, but I will not be able to teach you how to play it because that would take about a hour. But I will play it for you AND post a video fact about a tuning fork. Well, it has been tons of fun and I hope that I have inspired you at least just a little. Have a great time on the rest of your musical journey.



-Treble Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment