Monday, May 14, 2012

     Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Violin Workshop! On this special blog I will teach you the beginning steps to playing the violin. From how to hold the violin to learning to play twinkle twinkle little star, I will have you up and running with just a few clicks. Each day I will post a new fun fact about violins, composers and other parts of music, I will also continually upload new step-by-step lessons. Now remember that I am no professional, but I have been playing for eight years (and counting) since I was five, and was trained by an amazing teacher with the Suzuki method; so when you go through my simple violin lessons, you can tell all of your friends that you learned the basics of the violin form a 13 year old! I hope that you have as an incredible journey that I had and you fall in love with music. If you ever have a question on any of my videos, please feel free to comment or post a video response. I promise that I will do every thing in my power to answer your questions correctly and in detail. So please, join me on a journey of endless music ability. And after you finish all of my videos I encourage you to keep playing, and you never know, someday you might be playing in Carnage Hall!!!

2 comments: